Power Communication Interface
The interface enables concurrent battery charging at up to 150mA and data exchange between a charger cradle, earpiece and mobile phone. The interface needs only two pins per device, giving design flexibility and improving the reliability of charging operations. By implementing the POW:COM interface in earbuds, manufacturers can improve the user experience, giving enhanced communication capabilities and convenient charging. Furthermore no bluetooth component is required in charging cradle.
- Show battery level of charging box on phone
- Automatically pair TWS with phone when opening charging case
- Accessory firmware updates
- Auto recharge (stop if full, start if uncharged)
- Detect left/right earbud
- Auto start-up when opening box (no button to start)